Advocating for change.
Across all program areas, our team works every day to not only educate our community, but to advocate for policies and infrastructure that protect the environment and support economic success.
How We're Making an Impact
- City Councils: Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Redmond, Sisters
- Board of County Commissioners: Deschutes, Jefferson, Crook
- Find a Bill
- Find your Legislators
- Oregon League of Conservation Voters – working to pass laws and elect candidates that protect Oregon’s environmental legacy
- Oregon Environmental Council – bringing Oregonians together to protect our water, air and land
- Beyond Toxics – statewide environmental justice organization
This article has been copied directly from the Oregon League of Conservation Voters’ original post. Find the…
On firm financial footing, Oregon must invest in healthy, affordable, resilient homes and buildings in the face of the climate crisis
Original post written by: Brad Reed, Campaign Director, Building Resilience firstname.lastname@example.org, (971) 217-6813 On the heels of…