People love to make New Year’s resolutions. It’s a motivating time to change something about yourself or maybe about the world around you. Start fresh. Start new. Start something!
Rethink Waste has a whole lot going on this January. Maybe in your resolution design process, you can jump on one of our wagons? Check out these things below:
Learn. Invest time in your knowledge bank.
- Learn. Find a film to watch, a book to read, or a podcast to listen to about waste.
- Learn more. Schedule a presentation with Rethink Waste to help spread knowledge in your workplace, club, or organization. It’s free! e-mail .
- Keep learning! Do you have a group who might want to do a food waste prevention challenge with Rethink Waste? Read more about it.
Teach! Share that knowledge with others.
- Teach and spread the word.
- Dare to repair. Is there a particular thing you are good at fixing? Would you like to join the volunteer fixer team for our Repair Cafes? Here is the testament of one fixer. Want more information? Contact: .
Make change and be change this year. I challenge you. It’s never too late to learn.