We’re Hiring: Membership & Corporate Giving
Join the team! We’re looking for a team member who can help take our fundraising to the next level. Applications are due
July 6, 2021 July 25, 2021. This is an abbreviated job description; please read the full announcement here.
The Membership & Corporate Giving Manager (MCGM) is a key part of our team that raises funds to support TEC’s annual operations. The position collaborates with the Annual Fund Manager to plan and implement our annual operations fundraising plan, and then focuses their time primarily on two key areas: membership level giving (total giving less than $500 per year) and corporate giving. The MCGM also supports other fundraising activities as needed. This position requires a mix of direct phone and email communications with individual and corporate donors and donor prospects, regular production of letters and print communications, support for planning and implementation of events, and data management.
This is a full-time, 32 hours/week position, with potential for growth to 40 hours/week in the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- A commitment to TEC’s mission and to uphold the values adopted in our Team Charter
- A commitment to building a more diverse, inclusive organization and a local environmental movement
- A willingness to learn, adapt, and be flexible as we navigate the complexities of COVID-19
- Creative and innovative thinking that can help expand fundraising capacity and inclusiveness in fundraising model Applicants with prior training and/or experience in the following areas:
- Raising funds from individuals and/or businesses (event and program sponsorships)
- Writing engaging original content to raise funds
- Managing event sponsorships
- Using a fundraising database, Salesforce preferred
This is a non-exempt, part-time, hourly position. The wage range is $20 to $25 per hour, depending upon experience. Candidates with skill sets or experiences (such as language fluency or advanced education/training) that significantly contribute to this role may be compensated up to 15% above the base wage.
TO APPLY: Please mail or e-mail a cover letter describing your interest in the position, a resume, and three relevant references who can speak to your qualifications.
The Environmental Center, Attn: Tim Page
16 NW Kansas Ave, Bend, OR 97703
No phone calls please. Please submit applications by
July 6, 2021 July 25, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.