Worthy’s Earth Day Celebration Party
April 20 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Worthy Brewing is launching new cans, new merchandise, and a serious yet playful mantra – ‘Earth First. Beer Second.’ Each can portrays Worthy’s mantra on the label, along with Worthy’s commitment, ‘Worthy donates a % of sales to Earth-friendly non-profits,’ which speaks to Worthy’s dedication to environmental stewardship.
On Saturday, April 20, 2019, Worthy Brewing is hosting an Earth Day Celebration party at its east side location to celebrate the release of its new cans and mantra. Following The Environmental Center’s Earth Day parade and fair, Worthy invites you to head on over for a full afternoon and evening of entertainment!
Here’s the schedule:
- 12-2PM, Solar viewings
- 3-4PM, 30-minute brewery tours
- 3:30-4:30PM, selling succulents in Worthy’s new cans (all proceeds donated to The Environmental Center)
- 3:30-5PM, Worthy’s community partners will be set up on Worthy’s patio to share their mission ,
- 5:30-7:30PM, Precious Byrd takes the stage
- 8-8:30PM, Worthy & The Environmental Center will select and announce the 3 raffle winners [prizes include: REI lounge basket, Brasada Ranch 2-night staycation, and a wheelbarrow full of Worthy’s new cans of beer]
Worthy chefs will be offering a special patio menu, featuring vegetarian/vegan menu options.