- This event has passed.
Educating for a Sustainable Future Workshop
September 3, 2019$65 – $75
With support from the Gray Family Foundation, The Environmental Center is excited to offer a professional development workshop designed to increase K-12 educators’ understanding of sustainability and their capacity to integrate it into their curriculum using experiential and outdoor education techniques.
- Spend three days at a retreat style workshop at Skyliner Lodge, west of Bend Take home Project Learning Tree, Aquatic WILD and Project WILD Terrestrial curriculum
- Reflect on practice, collaborate with fellow educators and develop lessons to use in your classroom and in outdoor learning environments
- Access coaching for sustainability projects or field-based learning experiences during the 2014-2015 school year
- Apply sustainability education and environmental literacy to enhance and support state required curriculum, standards and assessment
- Open to K-12 Educators
- Sub reimbursement available 10/23 and 10/24
- Free (additional fee for PSU Credit)
- Register by application before 10/10/14
- Contact: Kirin Stryker by email or call 541/385.6908 x16
For more information about this program, go here.