- This event has passed.
September 3, 2019$65 – $75
For two weeks, October 15-29th, we challenge you to change one habit that benefits both you and the planet. It’s a win-win that’s designed to inspire a lifetime of positive change.
For years our participants have told great stories and developed lasting habits that echo beyond their individual communities
If you’re not sure where to start, here are 10 stories to inspire you.
Participating is simple:
You choose your challenge, we connect you with other EcoChallengers, and collectively we prove that small actions create real change. Are you up for the Challenge? It’s easy as organic pie:
1. Choose your EcoChallenge action. Here are some ideas to help you get started. Got it?
2. Register for the EcoChallenge.
3. Decide whether you’re going to take on the Challenge individually or as part of a team.
To participate individually and raise pledges to support NWEI’s sustainability education programs, select “participate as an EcoChallenge Fundraiser,” and set your fundraising goal. Remember: everyone who raises as least $50 is entered into the EcoChallenge raffle!
To participate individually without raising pledges, select “join a team” and join the “NWEI Community Team.”
To start your own team, select “start a team,” and we’ll help you invite friends and coworkers to join.
To join an existing team, select “join a team.”
4. Create your EcoChallenge profile page. You can start your page during the registration process and Log In at any time to add or edit.
5. Share your challenge with friends and family—and while you’re at it, invite them to take the EcoChallenge, too!
6. On October 15th, start working toward your challenge goals and Check In on the website daily to log your progress. Connect with other EcoChallengers online and share your progress on your personal EcoChallenge blog.
Check out this website for more information about the Eco Challenge.