Due to COVID-19 and the inability to safely gather in large groups right now, The Environmental Center has decided to cancel our 2020 Sustainability Awards and postpone the event to (hopefully) fall 2021.
Every two years, we host the Sustainability Awards as a way to celebrate individuals, businesses, and organizations who are making Central Oregon a healthier, more prosperous place where everyone can thrive. In 2018, we honored:
- Local Food Catalyst – Nicolle Timm-Branch and Central Oregon Locavore
- Local Food Innovator – Volcano Veggies
- Business – Wanderlust Tours
- Creative Re-Cycling – Bend Velo
- Organization – Bend Science Station
- Exemplar – Bethlehem Inn