Are you the property manager for multifamily housing complexes, many single family homes, vacation rentals, or hotels? We can help! There are many things you can do to help reduce waste in this variety of spaces, and you can make your property greener and more desirable: the commitment to the environment that your renters or tenants are looking for. Below are a few things to start with.
- # of recommended recycling bins per # of units
- recycling containers don’t cost extra
- property managers don’t pay for recycling, only for trash
- could keep trash bills down if there is increased diversion
- proper signage is important! –sample sticker?
- community grant opportunity?