Right now we are working towards Goal #1!
GOAL 1: $6,540
- Develop, market and deliver 10 outdoor school days for 6th graders.
Environmental Center Donations = $3,500
- Provide Substitute teachers and bus transportation for the outdoor school day.
Matching Funds*: = $3,040
GOAL 2: $4,000
- Hire one intern in the fall and one in the spring.
Environmental Center Donations = $2,000
- Hire one additional intern for the fall and one additional for the spring.
Matching Funds*: = $2,000
GOAL 3: $1,500
- Buy supplies and materials for four (4) outdoor school kits.
Environmental Center Donations = $1,500
TOTAL REQUIRED FROM ENVIRONMENTAL CENTER DONORS = $7,000
TOTAL MATCHING FUNDS = $5,040*
* Matching funds generously provided by the Children’s Forest of Central Oregon.