Become a Member Group
Join the largest network of non-profit organizations working on behalf of Central Oregon’s environment!
The Environmental Center is the region’s hub for information and action that supports a healthy environment and a sustainable future. We can help your organization achieve its mission by connecting you with like-minded individuals and organizations in the region.
Here’s why so many other non-profit organizations have become members of The Environmental Center. For an annual fee of $150, members receive:
- A summary webpage on our web site with your logo, organization description (up to 500 words), two photos, two downloadable pdfs, and hot links to your web site.
- A listing and 25-word description in The Green Spot, central Oregon’s on-line directory for sustainable living.
- Promotion of your organization and its events and issues on our web site (more than 1,000 unique visitors each month) and our bi-weekly e-newsletter (which goes out to over 3,000 local residents and businesses).
- Annual membership in Volunteer Connect, central Oregon’s volunteer referral agency (a $100 value).
- Use of Commute Options Drive Less Connect Program. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 541.408.6111 for more information and to sign up for the Commute Options Rewards Program, where employees get incentives when they don’t commute alone.
- Exclusive use of the brochure racks at the Environmental Center (over 190 events/year are scheduled at the Environmental Center!).
- Discounted booth fee at our annual Earth Day Fair in downtown Bend (late April of each year).
- Discounted meeting room and equipment rentals at our centrally-located facility in downtown Bend.
- Community referral service provided by our staff and volunteers.
- Access to a mailing address and mail box, fax machine and scanner.
- Discounts on quality black & white and color copies and printing.
Questions? Email Marianne Pyott or call 541-385-6908 x 10.