We are a team of educators, advocates and leaders who serve as a local sustainability resource. We:
- Bridge the gap between awareness and action.
- Design and deliver programs that inspire constructive change, individually and collectively.
- Advocate for policies that improve the quality of life in our community.
- Serve as a vital model and resource for individuals and organizations seeking a sustainable future.
- Build common ground for our member groups and other partners to collaborate upon.
- Educate our community about the interconnectedness of humanity, prosperity and ecology.
Read a little more about our history and how we’ve gotten to where we are today.
Our dedicated staff and Board of Directors make the magic happen!
We have two conference rooms on the lower level that are available for workshops, lectures, films and a variety of other events. Check out the space for your next function!
Recent updates about what’s happening in Central Oregon and with our programs.
Be a Donor – We cannot do our good work without your help!